St. George’s, Grenada W.I. – 5th May, 2021 Media Release
Fully vaccinated travellers to Grenada can look forward to a shorter health screening period in the destination as of May 1.
Here is your quick guide to vacationing in Pure Grenada, the Spice of the Caribbean.
1) Pay for on island PCR test online which will be done on arrival
2) Apply for your travel authorization
3) Provide proof of a negative PCR test result taken within three days prior to travel
4) Use designated transportation providers to get from the airport to approved accommodation
5) Await your results at your hotel which should be returned within 48 hours
6) Enjoy full access to the destination using our Pure Safe Travel Services once medically cleared by the Ministry of Health
Travellers are considered fully vaccinated two weeks after the second dose of a two-dose vaccine such as AstraZeneca, Pfizer or Moderna or two weeks after a single-dose, in the case of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine.
Unvaccinated travellers including minors are still required to quarantine for up to seven days. Protocols can be accessed here.
Due to the nature of the Covid-19 pandemic, protocols remain very fluid and are likely to change at short notice. Travellers are encouraged to regularly check https://covid19.gov.gd/ for updates.