Rainbow City Festival
August 05 2018
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Grenada's Rainbow City Festival is held annually to showcase the parish of St. Andrew otherwise known as the 'Big Parish,' its culture and community togetherness. With last year's theme “Celebrating our emancipation through community expressions,” everyone is invited to come, mingle and be part of this vibrant cultural festival.
The 2018 schedule is as follows:
- Opening Ceremony & Awards (6:00 PM - 8:00 PM) and Farmers Market (4:00 PM - 10:00 PM) at Deluxe Cinema
- Strong Man Competition at Grenville Car Park (4:00 PM)
- Mr. Rainbow Caribbean Queenshow at Deluxe Cinema (7:00 PM), Tickets: $25
- Brand Concert and Cultural Show at Grenville Car Park
- Speck Sunday at Grenville Bus Terminal (11:00 PM), Tickets: $35
Monday 6th August (Emancipation Day Celebration)
- Emancipation Freedom Jump from the Old Church to Sendall Street, Grenville
- Emancipation March from Carlton Junction, Grand Bras, St. Andrew to Grenville
- Beach Fest. at White Sands or 'Long Wall' beach
**All prices are quoted in XCD.
For more information on the events, please contact us using the information above.